SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Long time no hear...

Hey everybody,

I know the updates have not been up as promised, but the usual (work, school, life, etc) has once again reared its ugly head and taken its toll on my free time, so the usual apology is not too far away.

This post is to give you a heads up that I'll be in the Barge to Hell ( www.bargetohell.com ) this upcoming Monday, December 3 and I'll be coming back December 7. So some more of the absence I am known for (this time justified, it's a Metal fest... on a boat... yeah... huh-huh, huh-huh).

Also, you'll notice The Great Cheyenne's upcoming dates section in the left side of Channel 13. As my way of saying thanks, I will have her future events posted here to aid a fellow Metal Legion in the global conquest of the weak and timid and bring forth the fury of hellacious torment.

As for future posts for Channel 13, I have some interesting concepts coming about that will make the wait worth it as we will have a holiday retaliation that has been long overdue, some arts and crafts that will fit the armor we are known for wearing perfectly, as well as showcasing the stupidity that Metal Legions are known for having once in a while.

That's it for now, but as always, many \m/ HEAVY \m/ thanks for the patience. Look on the bright side, at least you can still view past posts and even the syndication's that can keep you entertained for some more time to come.

Laters \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment