SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wackentrek Update

Good evening everyone. First, an explanation why Wackentrek and Channel 13 have not been updated. I was involved in a car accident some weeks ago, my motorcycle chose a good time to break down as well as working on a school project that has taken up my time and I have been hindered with getting these situations resolved/completed as well as looking into getting my next car. I would have posted something sooner, but if you know how I operate, I like to do a couple of things at the same time so that when we meet at the finish line, it's a victory for all. Look for new posts for Wackentrek and Channel 13.

To make up for the lack of updates, I have updated Wackentrek with Brutal Assaults, Day 4 post, which is the last day of my run in Brutal Assault. Enjoy \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment