SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Friday, July 13, 2012

My Personal Message about Barge to Hell...

In case your wondering why the Barge to Hell plea link is down, it's pretty simple. I...AM...IN!6!6!6! That's right everybody, after some patience and waiting, it finally happened. I am going to be one of the "Original" Voyagers to launch the Extreme Metal answer to cruising, and I want to extend a huge and \m/ HEAVY \m/ thanks to Vaughan Pollard for allowing this to happen as finding a cabin in this boat was not an easy task. I owe him and his squad a huge debt of gratitude and many horns \m/6\m/6\m/6\m/

I would like to share a story with all of you regarding the whole Metal cruises that have been happening a lot lately.

My first attempt was the inaugral 70,000 Tons of Metal that occured on January 2011, and missing it was one of my many "Metal" regrets as at the time, like with many others, I was facing a very serious situation that prevented me from going.

My second attempt on the 2nd 70,000 Tons of Metal was something that couldn't happen since I had my European Metal Festival Tour 2011 that I needed to deploy my resources to, and since the 2012 70,000 Tons of Metal was the 2nd event and with the huge success that followed the first one, I knew I can skip it without worrying about the next set of cruises.

Than comes the announcement of Barge to Hell, and with it, an opportunity to redeem myself from missing the first 70,000 Tons of Metal.


And now, the countdown to the Barge to Hell begins...

For you landlubbers, see you from Nassau.

For you Vikings, Pirates, Buccaneers joining me on this \m/ HEAVY \m/ Voyage, see you in HELL!6!6!6!

No comments:

Post a Comment