SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Apologies and CorpsePaint Kitty...

I would like to say I apologize for the lack of updates the previous month (June) has seen. It was the classic 1 - 2 punch that life seems to dish out once in a while.

The first punch came in the form of my selfish need to have some time to myself. As many of you have been warned in the last post, I needed some time off in order for me to catch up on some personal stuff from the game we call life. Unfortunately that weekend became 2 than 3 and before you know it, the blog has mold and rust all over the place.

The 2nd punch, I have been going out A LOT. Mainly, getting invited to social gatherings, baby showers (I know, not Metal, but considering the individual in question, she is as Metal as they come, plus she's from the Global Capital of Metal (Germany, for the outsiders reading this post)) and the usual burger and beer joints I like to frequent since burgers and beers by themselves are Metal, but putting them together seems to make it a indestructible force. I know, it's not Metal to socialize, but in case you haven't noticed about this blog, it's all about our beloved music and it's culture/lifestyle going to limits never thought possible, and whether you like it or not, it is expanding and growing in ways 10 years ago was never thought possible. So deal with it for those of you listening to the most obscure band nobody even in the so called "elite" circles has even heard of in your mom's basement/garage/living room/insert random place that said individual feels like they have a sense of independence minus the reality of it.

Moving forward, I will do everything in my power to update the blog more often, as I have A LOT of items I have yet to put in the blog plus the many more that are coming in the future (here's looking at Halloween 2012 for a big treasure chest of Metal Trinkets).

Also, Steff (from www.steffmetal.com ) updated CorpsePaint Kitty ( www.corpsepaintkitty.com ) some time ago, but it is now syndicating on Channel 13. Check it out.

Again, many \m/ HEAVY \m/ thanks for the patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment