SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Barge to Hell Vikings

Good evening, I have an important transmission from the Fortress of Metallic Trinkets (aka Channel 13's base of operations)

This is a message to all the sea-faring Legions. I am looking to create the Fellowship of the Barge. As some (I would say most) of you may know, Barge to Hell ( http://www.bargetohell.com ) is heading out this December, and I am looking for some Vikings to join me in this voyage. The original post of my request is located \m/ here \m/.

I will also leave a permanent "mini" post on the navigation side of the blogs page titled "Barge to Hell Companions".

Send me a message (AOLIM: talshiaragent930), email ( i6z6a6n@hotmail.com ), Facebook post/message (everyone has one, so no excuses, unless I blocked you, huh-huh, huh-huh, huh-huh!), carrier pigeon (can't make any assurances it will come back, Satan needs his sacrifices too ya know.).

So for those of you looking to join a Viking raiding party, this is your chance.

Many advance thanks for those interested \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment