SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Minor Comeback from my Exodus

Good evening,

I have decided to come back for a day from my break to bring to you 3 very awesome things to the forefront of Channel 13:

1) Dunkin Donuts Pentagram Creme Donut. This was discovered by accident as I was working with the next 2 items:

2) I now have Twitter ( http://twitter.com/i6z6a6n , thanks for the inspiration Cheyenne), so sign up to get news on update for Channel 13, Metal Trek and every other silly thing that come across my mind (within the confines of 140 words or less).

3) The headliner of the batch, as I had the opportunity to interview Steff from Steff Metal ( http://www.steffmetal.com ). As said before and will be said many times afterwards, Steff is one of my inspirations for hitting the world of blogging, and this is my honored opportunity to get in depth with someone who I hold a high regard and a great deal of respect, and considering the answers to my questions, this is one interview that will be very enlightening and encouraging.


As for my exodus, I am going to give myself one more week before I start hitting my blog full time like before, as I am busy with some personal matters (school, work, and doing HEAVY research on my next Euro trip), so keep a close eye for new updates on Channel 13 and Metal Trek ( http://metaltrek.blogspot.com ).

That's it for now, but I want to take this time to say thanks to all of you who have checked out my blog and for allowing some of your personal time to be spent reading my blog, this is something I do not take granted.

Check you laters \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment