SLOGAN

BEYOND THE BANDS. BEYOND THE VENUE. BEYOND THE MUSIC. THIS BLOG BRINGS FORTH ALL THAT IS METAL.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Breaking The "1,000" Hit Barrier

When I embarked on this blog, one of the first questions I asked if this blog will have an audience and if so, how big? Mind you, I used to run websites in the past (Miami Metal (geocities.com/miamimetal), Miami Metal Festival (geocities.com/miamimetalfestival), approximately early 2000's.) when I was just an average scenester.

Then, it used to be very different in terms how one promoted websites and brought attention to their space in the world wide web. Back in those days, I would go to an OfficeMax and make copies of the ads and hack 'em up in "4's" or "8's" depending on the concert or store I was distributing the flyers and of course, the budget.

Now, it's so easy to promote thanks to social media, relatively cheap ad space in major websites, and more and more people on the internet, that it surprises me my blog has reached the "1,000" hit mark since it's inception on November 27, 2011.


Just wanted to say many thanks for taking your time and visiting this corner of the web and allowing Channel 13 to be part of your METAL diet and making it what it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment